Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2014

This Blog is moving

Hey all,

I much appreciate your continued support in following my blog. I hope it is helping you read through the bible and you are enjoying it. I know I do.

I've been having trouble with the Feedburner subscription service. This service emails subscribers of my blog with its regular posts. Occasionally it gets backed up and for long periods of time no one receives anything. Then in one hit it emails everyone with around 10 posts in one hit. The service is no longer supported by Google and is a cause of grief for many bloggers who use the google platform.

So I decided to ditch Google Blogger and move to Word Press. I've imported all the posts from this site to my new site and I will continue posting from there.

The new blog address is: http://thescripturesays.wordpress.com/

Please feel free to follow this by email as well if you want.

God bless,

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment